Monday, April 8, 2013

Book Project

 Sometimes I wish I could see in black and white

 My bucket list

 Places I want to travel 
{Australia, Ireland, etc.}

 {The Louvre, New York City, etc.}

 Quotes

 More quotes

 Projects I want to do

 Books I want to read 
{Screwtape letters, the Help, Anna Karenina, etc.}

 I collect movie stubs

 I love vintage

 Art that inspires me

 Crazy cool installations

 Dream home inspiration

 More dream home inspiration

Photography inspiration



For this project we were supposed to make a book of some kind. I have always wanted to make a smash book. It's a different way of scrap-booking. It's basically just throwing all your ideas into a book and making it crazy! I had a lot of fun with this project even if it wasn't your typical "art" piece. 


No comments:

Post a Comment