Sunday, April 21, 2013

Learning to Love You More Part 5




This is project #63: Make an encouraging banner


I enlisted my friend’s help on this one. She was making some encouraging banners herself and asked what I wanted mine to say. I say ‘holla’ all the time. It makes me smile and usually makes other people laugh.

As an artist I was trying to think to think of a place to put my banner that it could inspire me. I chose my car so it would cheer me up as I drive.

It brought me closer to my friend that she recognized a phrase I say a lot. It also brought me closer to my husband. He climbed in my car and saw the banner and laughed and said he liked it. It helped make our day a little better.

This project appealed to me because I am always looking for a way to uplift myself and think more positively.

I think this project was successful in the sense that it cheered me up as well as someone else. It didn’t say a whole lot, but still brought smiles. I think it was enriching to my human experience because I realized that I am a happy person and deserve to be so. I need to be more positive and keep myself feeling good about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment