Sunday, April 21, 2013

Learning to Love You More Part 2




This project is #50: Take a flash photo under your bed

For this project I was supposed to take a flash photo under my bed. I wasn’t allowed to vacuum or alter anything under my bed beforehand. Take a photo under there with a strong flash, preferably with the camera sitting on the ground and make sure the photograph is in focus. I took two photos. One of the space under my bed and the other of the black matting under the box springs.

As an artist I felt like I tried to get a “creative” shot. I realized that even as I was trying to take a simple photograph I sill wanted to put my artistic flair into it.

I don’t know if this particular project brought me closer to others. Besides me showing everyone that I keep absolutely nothing under my bed.

This project appealed to me because I thought it would be an interesting photo to take. I wanted to see if I could be creative with it.

I think the outcome was successful. I was creative and ended up with a successful image. (As well as discovering more storage space for me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment